- Preparation of a strategy to refurbish two wastewater treatment plants of milk processing factories into an anaerobic based treatment including execution of laboratory tests (Ifas, Birkenfeld, Germany 2020 – 2022)
- Support in the implementation of a laboratory biogas plant to treat banana and pineapple waste, trainee of operators and supervision of plant operation (private client, 2020 – 2022)
- Support in the preparation of the submission of the NAMA Support Project (NSP) proposal for Solid Waste Management in Costa Rica. (GIZ, Eschborn, 2018 – 2020).
- Design, erection planning, installation, and start-up of a Biogas plant to treat waste from two slaughterhouses (private client, 2013-2016).
- Design, erection planning, installation, and start-up of a Biogas plant to treat pig manure and slaughterhouse waste (private client, 2012-2013).
- Biogas seminar at the Universidad de Costa Rica and evaluation of emission reductions through identified Biogas plants in Costa Rica. (GIZ, Eschborn, 2014).
- Feasibility study for three biogas plants for the treatment of organic waste from agricultural industries for the production of fertilizers and energy (Alianza de Energia y Ambiente con Centroamérica (AEA), El Salvador, 2012).
- Technical support of the Instituto Costarricense de Electricidad (ICE) to develop eight biogas projects in Costa Rica (GIZ, Eschborn, ICE, San Jose, 2011-2012).
- Preparation of feasibility studies, fact sheets, and assessment of Biogas potential of Chilean Slaughterhouses (GIZ Eschborn, 2018).
- Technical evaluation of three Biogas plants and operation support (private client, 2018).
- Planning and identification of a technology supplier for a biogas plant for the treatment of chicken and turkey manure and energy crops from arid areas for the production of upgraded biogas (Bio-CNG) for feeding into the public gas grid (private client, 2008 – 2010).
Preparation and presentation of a seminar on the production of biogas from organic waste and wastewater from the food industry and agriculture in Brazil (GIZ, Eschborn, 2015).
Consultant for the project Probiogas – promotion of energy use of biogas in various fields such as wastewater treatment, waste management, and agriculture in Brazil (GIZ, Eschborn, 2013-2016).
Survey of possible biogas projects in cooperation with a local industrial partner (private client, 2010).
Production of Biogas from Biomass by agriculture and food industry as an ecological-economic solution for Brazil (DEG, Köln, Eletrosul, Florianopolis, 2008 – for Biogas Nord GmbH).
Biogas seminar at Earth University, Costa Rica, Zamorano University; Honduras and El Salvador (RENAC, Berlin, DEG, Köln 2013 – 2014).
Assessment of opportunities for the generation of thermal and electrical energy from organic process residuals in a large agribusiness company.
(DEG, Köln, 2010-2011).
Prefeasibility study of anaerobic treatment of water hyacinth for the production of renewable energy and organic fertilizer
(Corporación Eléctrica del Ecuador CELEC EP – Hidronación, Ecuador, 2011).
Planning and implementation of a demonstration Biogas plant to treat organic waste from a sugar cane factory and stillage from a distillery (DEG, Köln, Sugar Ministry Cuba (MINAZ), 2003 – 2007 – for Biogas Nord GmbH).
Planning and organization of financing for three biogas plants for the treatment of organic waste and sewage from three sugar cane factories with distillery and identification of possible emission reductions and creation of PIN (Project Identification Note) (Sugar Ministry Cuba (MINAZ), 2004 – 2007 – for Biogas Nord GmbH ).
Planning and implementation of three small scale biogas plants in Guantanamo (Hessian Ministry of Environment, Agriculture and Forestry, 2001 – 2002 for TBW GmbH).